Saturday, May 24, 2008

...iN TiMe LiKe THiS...

It's Saturday night. Usually people go out for dinner with their couple,, spend all night long together,, and some people prefer to spend their Saturday night with family or friends....

For me,, not for this week!!!! I have to spend the rest of my life to finish my report about SHINGEKI (new Japan drama theatre).... **me and my friends exactly** ....there are still lot of things that we don't understand about the plot and dialogue of the drama... it's so hard to understand..... T^T

The drama is very good, interesting, fantastic and so emotional,,, but,, the way of the actors talking are very FAST... so we need to repeat the video many times in order understand about what they are talking about.... i'm going insane!!!!!

But we will work as hard as we can until we finish it!!!!

OOHHHhhhhh My Saturday Night!!Let me free tonight!!!
But I know you won't!!!!
.....(T^T).....(T^T).....(T^T).....(T^T).....

No comments: