Thursday, May 22, 2008

...DiD I ????...

When I opened my PC and began to browsing internet, I found someone opened a video on youtube before I arrived at home. Then I watched the video, lil bit surprise because what I watched is the video of The Winner of American Idol 2008. Really happy!!!!! Finally the winner is David Cook,,, then I called my friend, tell her that David Cook won the IDOL competition!!!!!!

She's lil bit angry due to I tell her the winner earlier..... HEYYY!!!!!!!!! DID I???????????...... Just try to spread the "smile" of happiness....

Well, to my dearest FRIEND... sorry if it is hurt you.....I know you're shocked, happy, thrilled, amazed, going nuts at last ^,^ but don't go insane....!!!!


.....DEPIDKUKLOPHPOREPER.....
..... >.< .....

2 comments:

Anita Dradjat said...

aaaaargh!!!!
i was sleeping, so i was totally shocked. :P

gw hrus nntn mlm ini!!!
udh gw blng dri pertama kalo david cook bakal menang. dari mulai dy nyanyi everything i do. GW TW DY BAKAL JDI AMERICAN IDOL!!!!
lol

I LOVE DAVID COOK FOREVER!!!


xxxx. anita

aditya.utami said...

HUWEKEKEKEKKKEKEKEKEK!!!!!!!
I'm sorry Dude!!! I didn't mean to do that!! I swear!!

Iye2....gw jg yakin kok klo dia bakal menang.... yahh...SELAMAT YA BUAT BANG DEPID!!!!