Sunday, January 01, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!


SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 2012!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
新年あけましておめでとうございます!!
BUON ANNO!!!

Happy new year folks!! Wishes all the best in 2012... :)

And how was your new year eve??? The photo that I uploaded above is what I did on my new year eve!! BBQ and quality time with my families, may neighbours,,, so lovely!!!
I also watched the fireworks~ though it's simple, but it's awesome!!

With this blog, I would like to say thank you to all of my friends and my families who always being there for me along 2011,,, thank you so much to be a part of my 2011!! Love you guys!!

To the one I love, I know it's getting tough, it's getting hard and maybe we're getting so busy, but I hope we could be better on 2012. I keep and always praying the best for us! Thank you, dear.

日本にいる友達に、
いろいろありがとう~~!!困ってるとき、いろいろなことを相談したり、アドバイスしてくれたりして本当ありがとう!!!みんなに会いたい!!確かに、日本に行ったら、会いましょう~~!!
みんな優しい~~!!!
今年もよろしく~~^^

Buat semuanyaaaaa,,, terima kasih terima kasih sangat!!! Terutama teman2 baru yang gw temui di tempat bekerja,,, baik pekerjaan pertama maupun baru!!! Kalian orang2 yg asiiiikk!!!! :)
Semoga tahun 2012, kita makin sukses semuanyaaa~~~ :D

MORE SMILES MORE HAPPINESS FOR 2012!!! CHEERSS!!!

2 comments:

Chaki said...

Amiiiin adit juga smangat yaa!!!
Makasih juga untuk 2011...
Makasih sejak tk lah... Maav klo g suka menzhalimi... Khilaf..
^^;;;;

aditya.utami said...

@chaki
sama2 chaq!! Maaf gw suka merusuhi hari2 lo!! wkwkwk XD
yaa... sama2 lah... :) Maaf yaa,, semoga kita ttp asik di tahun 2012 :D SEMANGAT!!!!