Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Christmas' Smile


Merry Christmas 2011!!!!
Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness guys!!!


25 Dec 2011 is a good day for me. Uhmmmm why? because I went to one of my relatives as an invitation of Xmas Lunch. I'm not celebrating Christmas officially, bcz I'm not a Christian, I'm a Moslem. However, I'm not that kind of a strict person for this kind of events. ^^ (I don't wanna talk about SARA, anyway).

A little note about this :
What I feel, diversity is beautiful!!! This is how life should be! Living under the same sky peacefully! And I would like to thank to the God for this beautiful diversity. :)

And... oohh,,,, 25 Dec 2011 is a date which I will always remember!!! What was that about?? It's a SECRET!!! However, it's about my love life... :) I'm hoping that tomorrow would be brighter and better for him and me.

No comments: