Monday, January 16, 2012

JOGJAKARTA 12.JAN.2012

Hello universe!!!

Now I'm back again with another new notes!!

Well, I was on a trip to Jogjakarta, Indonesia from 12-15 Jan 2012. It was a short trip but I had lot of amazing memories!! First of all, it was rainy in Jogjakarta, well not so different with Jakarta's weather :) But it made my trip lil bit unsatisfied! uhuhuhu but no problem, I enjoy my trip!! Now let's go with the trip!!

12 Jan 2012

07:30 depart to airport.
Finally arrived at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport at 09:30 AM. Waiting for the flight and it was delayed!! The crew said it caused by technical things... uhmm whatever, I just wanna have a safe and good flight!! Due to it's my first time using another flight than GIA.

~ Adit is ready to rock Jogjakarta!! ahahaha ~

Around 10:50 Depart from Jakarta to Jogjakarta.

Okay, it was a smooth take off~~ of course smooth landing for me ever!! But one thing that I don't like from this flight is the SEAT!!! oh my~ I couldn't lean well on my seat!! It made headache~ and I couldn't sleep well~~ aissshhhh. Low Cost Flight,, what can I say~ just enjoy the flight! hahaha

Around 11:50 Arrived in Jogjakarta.

After arriving in Jogjakarta, I spent Thursday Noon, having lunch at my Auntie's Angkringan in Malioboro street. The weather was so friendly, cloudy but not raining. I fell asleep after having my lunch.

~ My Auntie's Angkringan ~

In the evening, I went to Mirota Batik. It's a quite big store for batik. You can't bargain inside it. If you're lucky, then you'll get a very cheap batik!!! :D And I'm so excited to find those cheapests!! hahahhaa I bought some good batik clothes, clutches, and necklaces. ^^ Ohh!! Of course I bought COKELAT MONGGO!! it's my favourite choco!! ^_^ Love it!

After shopping, time to have dinner,,, and I ate BAKSO JOGJA!! I like the fried bakso!! uhmm I can't explain how it looks like... hahaha however, it has a good taste for me :)

23:00 Time to sleep coz on tomorrow, I have to attend my relative's wedding!!!! :)

--- to be continued ---

No comments: