Saturday, January 07, 2012

What A Messy!!!

My eyes!!!!

Arrghhh... too much crying makes my eyes swollen!!! nhahahaha.... dunno how to express my feeling,, coz this head is just wanted to bloom out! nhaahahaha

Okay,, now let's talking about what happen on Thursday, 5th January... nope! I'm not gonna tell you about what happen with my heart... but I'm gonna tell you about The Madness Of Jakarta!!

Oh yeah, on Thursday, about 14:00 there was a big big big rain with a strong wind~~ Oh my gosh, me, working in the 21st floor, I saw the sky was so so dark and the movement of the rain could be seen also. Bcz of the strong wind, my office window, which made from glass, was vibrating ,,, and it was scared me and my friends so much!!

The rain was about to stop,,, I got news that commuter train is in trouble... and so many topple tree and topple billboard!! It caused traffic jam, of course!! There was also puddle in some place... YEAH! WHAT A MESSY~~!!

I need to go to station by motorcycle taxi... which we call it as an "OJEK"... in the times like this, OJEK is the best transportation, ever!!! Me and the driver went through the traffic jam and also the lil rain.... it's so rock n' roll!!! hahahaa

Don't ask me how does it feel,,,, rrrrrrrrrr

Arrived at station, I pay the Ojek and so ready to go inside the station, but then the Ojek's driver said : "Miss, you forget the helmet!"

I starred and .... AHA~~ the helmet is still on my head when I just about to go inside the station... hahahaa,,, what happened to me... I dunno, maybe I was so excited??

Finally arrived inside the station and guess what... my train hasn't come yet.... and there was so many many many people waiting for the train.... :D No problem about it, coz it's a daily view... :)

Then, when the train came, I was in the middle of the passenger who'll also take the train,, they push me to the front,, I want to choke back the pushing of me but there's nothing I can do than praying that I'll be fine... heuuh!! Those people is so so so excited to get seat inside the train! Can they calm a lil bit??!! *I'm so emotional about this* aissshhh

But then,,, I got seat!! hahahahaaaha

And finally arrive at home safe! :D

But then.. I'm not safe!!! ahhaahahaa I got crazy after that! aisshh!!

Well, this is My Jakarta~~ ^^

No comments: