Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lupakan Palermo

Holla~~~ ihihihi,, seems like I have much time to write blog recently~ ... nope! It's all b'coz I'll have one week holiday,, and it'll start from tomorrow!! owyeah!!

Well, I'm a huge fans of books!! READING is my one of my hobbies!! but nope for school subject!,,, nahahahahaha.... actually, I like to read to be enjoyed,, not for study,,, b'coz if you enjoy read any books, you'll have so much things to learn on it... :D *what am I talking about??* qiqiqiqi

So, I'm currently reading this book... "Lupakan Palermo"... owyeah!! This book is written by 2 Indonesian writters who have travelled to Palermo, I think. hehe They are Gama Harjono and Adhitya Pattisahusiwa. (Heyy!!! the last has the same name with me.... lil bit different though.. hahaha)

"Lupakan Palermo" will bring you travelling around Palermo,, a big city in Sicily Island, South Italy. Me, as a worker in travel company, I used to quote Italy, but only few travelers go to Sicily. I'm wondering, why just few people visit this island?? B'coz I think that this Island is nice and friendly, and Palermo will be my next destination on my dream to stop at... nahahaha.... at least, I have a dream to go there, right? :D

The story is so simple! but full of things to learn, I guess. It's about Reno, an Indonesian high school student got a scholarship to go abroad to Palermo, Italy for 6 months. In Palermo, he meets some nice people,, one of them is Francesca. He used to spend his time on holiday with Francesca and her friends,, he get to know how is Italian life!!! Amazing and funny!! ^^

There is also,,, uhmmm,, yeah,,, a complicated story.... about Long Distance Relationship....
(_ _ )m .... I don't want to talk about this, coz it knocks my heart!! *ciaahhahaha* it's hard to have this kind of relationship,,, and..... ahh STOP!!! It's not my time tell about my story here... sorry fellas! ahahaha

I'm not finish it yet, but so far, I like the conversation between Reno and Alessio when they're on the journey to Cefalu'. They're talking about GIRLS. I don't know why, but I like that part! hahaha ,, you guys better to read it,,, but, please bear in mind, that this book is written in Indonesian language! :D wehehehehe

I have to finish it ASAP!!! :D

Wait!!! maybe some of you are wondering.... what is "Lupakan Palermo" in English..... Well, it's literally means "Please forget about Palermo" ..... maybe in Japanese it would be "パレルモを忘れてください".... hehehe.... :)

Last but not least .... I'm so sorry that there some mistakes on my English,,, well, I'm not good in English, but I've tried to write in English in order to exercise my ability... *halah* hahaha

See ya~~

one thing,
DISTANCE SUCKS!!!! *oopssss... out of topic* bhuahahahahaha

6 comments:

chaki said...

hahahaha... colongan dia... x)

aditya.utami said...

@chaki IYA DONG!! Hidup colongan!!! muahahahhaa

puput said...

パレルモを忘れてください!

dong dit...

CIAO ITALIA! said...

allo alloo

makasih banget lho udah baca dan nikmatin Lupakan Palermo. Seneng banget dapet feedback/review ini, eheheeh

Good luck ya, ciao

Gama.

aditya.utami said...

@puput oohh iyaahh!!! maaf salah,, baiklah, gw revisi :D

aditya.utami said...

@CIAO ITALIA!
Ehh ada Sang Penulisnyaaaaa.... *loncat2* o(>v<)o
Sama2~~ Enjoy bgt baca bukunyaa!! Semoga ada karya2 selanjutnya yg ga kalah SERU!!!! :D

Ciao~~!!