Wednesday, June 04, 2014

It's True!

Recently I'm listening to Taylor Swift ft Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed. While listening, all the memories from the past come back and squeeze my head. Especially memories about friends and loves.

Some friends are now engaged or married with their lovely ones. While 4 or 6 years ago they were single and still dreaming about future, careers, and love life. I neber thought that life could run fast like this. Some friends alsovstill looking for someone, while they were having relationship back then.

Falling in love with someone in the past and not sure that I could move on, but finally I could. I didn't realize life makes me like this.

Oh life, why'd you run so fast??
Until I realized ....
And it's true!! Everything has changed...

2 comments:

pupusetia said...

You could? Great!
A few years ago I could but now I wish I could. (for second time) :)

aditya.utami said...

結局、まだまだ、、、*headbang*