Thursday, November 25, 2010

it's broken

Hello guys!!!!

well actually I'm very very sleepy right now, but I want to write lil story from what I've had today....

Maybe you don't know that my lovely PC broken and now it's in repair center.... ohh I need it back!!!
I want to make a call, with him!!!!! T_T I felt so bad when I know that my PC has to stay at the rapair center,,,, hiks hiks

but today,,,, I borrowed my sister's husband's PC,,,, uhmmmm well, I've tried so hard to understand this PC much,,, but I think my PC is better than this....hahahahaha I don't know why,,, but Thank's anyway to allow me borrow this PC.... :D

so, I use this PC to talk with him *who is he?? well, u don't have to know!* :)
I was so excited!!! BUT,,, what happened next was so bad!!!!
our voice was unbalance,, so he could hear his voice,,, and he could not hear my voice clearly.... T_T
What a bad bad bad things I hate,,,, is cannot talk with him >_<

well, I hope my PC will be better soon!!! T_T really really need my lovely little PC!!! *cry me a river*

No comments: